Thursday, May 14, 2009

making problems unhappy...

Sometimes it seems that all goes against you...you may think: "why things happen that way,'cause i know that i don't deserve all that... and then you may lose the hope,and you lose all...
For my entire life the most significant things(i think) that i learned was: if you have a dream,be prepare to front difficulties and problems , be prepare to lose something instead, and the bigger is you dream the bigger will be the difficulties...
-Why is all so complicated?
-Because
of people around you, because of you and because of universe. PEOPLE don't like those who seem especial, people don't understand dreamers...
YOU don't appreciate what you receive without making huge efforts, it doesn't brings you happiness and it is the ru
le of UNIVERSE to give or to make things happen just receiving something instead...
Now, knowing all that important truths, i want to SCREAM as laud as i can "I KNOW WHAT MY DREAM IS, AND I AM READY TO DO ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR MAKING IT REALITY", i LAUGH in the face of my problems and in the face of all that people that think that can make me troubles, or can make me disappointed of myself and my dream
, "IT NOT GONNA HAPPEN"... i hope they can hear me all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment