Thursday, June 18, 2009

born to be happy...

Exhausted...sleepy...in doubts...nervious...

Soon comes TtT which means "Train the Trainers" conference, that i am organizing together with another 6 young people. They are so fine but still so difficult...so am i....so much work to do...so much people will be there...but this is what worries me the least...
Now the biggest dilema for me is to apply for the last leadership position that are opened in AIESEC or not... It fits very well my future plans, and i really want to have a team that i will coordinate, BUT....
i feel so tired of all this rush, and meetings and stuff to do... i need a brake...i need fresh air and emotions...i need to change the environment at least for a while...
WHAT direction to choose???
I only hope that if i try to listen to my heart...and to the signs of life i'll the find the right way....

Hope to meet you,blog ,the next time more determined...

No comments:

Post a Comment